- How do I transfer data from one email account to another?
- How do I transfer emails from one Google account to another?
- How do I transfer data from one youtube account to another?
- Can I merge two YouTube accounts?
- How do I move photos from one Gmail account to another?
- Is it better to have one YouTube channel or multiple?
- How do I transfer data from one Google account to another?
- Can you merge two Google accounts?
- Why do I have two YouTube accounts with one email?
- How do I separate my YouTube channel from Gmail?
- Can you have two YouTube accounts on one Gmail?
- Can I transfer my subscriptions to a new account?
How do I transfer data from one email account to another?
A: Yes, there’s a simple way to move emails from one Gmail account to another.
Just sign into the Gmail account where you want to move the emails to and then click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
Next, click on Settings and then select the Accounts and Import tab..
How do I transfer emails from one Google account to another?
Step 2: Change your Gmail settingsOn your computer, sign in to the Gmail account you want to import to.In the top right, click Settings. … Click the Accounts and import tab.In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click Add a mail account.Type the email address of the other account, then click Next.More items…
How do I transfer data from one youtube account to another?
Go to your advanced account settings. Click either Move channel to Brand Account or Move channel to your Google Account or a different Brand Account. Enter your password and re-authenticate.
Can I merge two YouTube accounts?
You can’t merge or link separate YouTube channels or automatically transfer data from one channel to another. But you can manually re-upload your videos to a different channel that you manage. Watch time and other metrics will start over for any new uploads. … Close your old YouTube channel.
How do I move photos from one Gmail account to another?
Select photos you want to move in your first Google Photos, right click “Copy to” and select “Photos” folder under your another account as the destination in the pop-out window. Then click on “Transfer” to transfer them. Note: The “Albums” directory can only store album directories, but not media files.
Is it better to have one YouTube channel or multiple?
1. You can reach more viewers. Well, If you only want to keep family videos out of the public eye, you can use your regular YouTube account and adjust the privacy settings of individual videos. However, if you have two different audiences for your content, it’s better to set up different channels.
How do I transfer data from one Google account to another?
Click on the Settings button in the upper-right corner > Accounts and Import > Import mails and contacts. It will prompt you to enter and sign-in to your old account in the pop-up. Once you do that, it will sync all the emails, contacts, etc to the new Gmail account.
Can you merge two Google accounts?
It isn’t currently possible to merge separate Google Accounts. However, if you’d like to transfer your data from one account to another, this may be done on a per product basis. … If you signed up for Gmail and didn’t add it to your existing account, now you have two separate accounts.
Why do I have two YouTube accounts with one email?
IF both have used the same email address , then it creates ” conflicting accounts ” , once the “personal ” email address has been used for G-suite . But you’ll need to be sure , that the 2012 account was using the same email address , as the one used for the G-suite .
How do I separate my YouTube channel from Gmail?
You can switch between your Google Account and Brand Account identities to manage any of your business or personal YouTube channels….Switch between accountsOn your computer, click your profile picture in the top-right corner.Click Switch account.Choose the account you want to use with YouTube from the list.
Can you have two YouTube accounts on one Gmail?
Thanks to YouTube for coming up with a great idea of multiple Youtube channels under a single Gmail account, using it you can create up to 50 Youtube channels associated with one account.
Can I transfer my subscriptions to a new account?
To do this, you have to open the ‘Manage subscriptions’ page on YouTube and enter your old account credentials. After you’re logged in and the page opens, you’ll see a list of all your subscribed channels. This is where you scroll down to the bottom of the page till you get the option to ‘Export Subscriptions’.