- What is legal entity SuccessFactors?
- What are foundation objects in Employee Central?
- How do you export events reasons in successfactors?
- How do you create a legal entity in SuccessFactors?
- How do I create a picklist in Employee Central?
- How do you create a custom tile in SuccessFactors?
- How do I set up a People profile?
- How do you create a event in SuccessFactors?
- What is a legal entity in SAP?
- How do I create a custom portlet in SuccessFactors?
What is legal entity SuccessFactors?
By default, a Legal Entity defines the country and default Pay Group, Location, currency, and standard hours for employees within that company.
Country-specific information can be stored on a Legal Entity object..
What are foundation objects in Employee Central?
Foundation Objects are the building blocks of employee records within Employee Central. By creating a listing of data values from which to populate employee records, we are assured standardized data that is consistent and reportable.
How do you export events reasons in successfactors?
Navigate to Admin Center > Picklist Management. Select “Export all picklist(s)” and click Submit….Event Reason Configuration Issue:Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Organisation, Pay and Job Structures > select “Event Reason” in the 1st drop-down menu.Select the Termination Event Reason in question.More items…
How do you create a legal entity in SuccessFactors?
So, navigate to Configure Object Definitions > select Object Definition and search for the parent – in this example “Legal Entity”. 12) Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Data and create a new Legal Entity.
How do I create a picklist in Employee Central?
Creating PicklistsAdmin Tools > Picklist Management > Picklists.Select “Export all picklist(s)”.Click Submit. Save and open the CSV file. … Create the CSV Import file with all new picklists.Select “Import Picklist”. … Select “Yes” to indicate all these picklists are new.Click Submit to upload the new picklists.
How do you create a custom tile in SuccessFactors?
ResolutionSearch for the Manage Home Page feature;In there, click on Add Custom Tile;Choose a name and description for your tile and click Next;Set up your tile interface as you wish and click Next;On the Navigation section, choose Tile Target as URL;Fill the URL field with the respective link/URL you have;More items…
How do I set up a People profile?
ResolutionGo to Admin Center.Click on Employee Files.Select Configure People Profile.
How do you create a event in SuccessFactors?
1) Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures -> Click on ‘Event Reason’ in the Create New dropdown.2) Provide the values for the following fields: … Once you have created the event reason, you will then have to permission the event reason by doing the following.More items…
What is a legal entity in SAP?
Legal entity is a separately legally resisted company you can create separate company codes for separate legal entities. The legal entity indicator enables you to distinguish between the different balance sheets for legally separate entities within one SAP client.
How do I create a custom portlet in SuccessFactors?
How to Customize a Portlet in SuccessFactors?Step 1 − Go to SuccessFactors environment → Login and you can come to Welcome screen.Step 2 − Click Toggle on the upper right hand side of the Welcome tile as shown below −Step 3 − Under Tile Setting, enter the tile name. … Step 4 − Under configure contents −More items…